We warmly welcome paid staff in congregations, as well as lay leaders who are passionate about the ministry of belonging!
If you're ready to become a member, fill out our online membership form and you'll receive an email confirmation and further instructions on how to pay the $75 dues by check or PayPal.
Memberships renew annually and you will be contacted on your renewal date. The benefits of joining UUAMP are many:
- Educational opportunities such as book discussion groups and webinars, and workshops at local, regional, and national conferences.
- Opportunities for professional and lay leader growth and renewal at our Professional Day gatherings.
- Opportunities for interacting with others doing this important work on our UUAMP Facebook group where instant feedback and sharing help us with our challenges and successes.
- A website full of practical and immediately usable tools and resources.
- Networking opportunities for all members by email or phone to problem solve.
- Fellowship and support from others who understand your vision and goals.
- An opportunity to advocate for the professionalization of the important ministry of membership professionals.
- Organizational voting rights within UUAMP on issues affecting the future of our faith.
- Opportunities for professional development that includes sharing of fresh insights, new perspectives, and best practices.
I look forward to meeting you and beginning your journey with UUAMP. If you have any questions, please let me know.
On behalf of the UUAMP Board, welcome!
Tina Lewis, President
Unitarian Universalist Association of Membership Professionals
A MESSAGE FROM THE UUAMP MEMBERSHIP COORDINATOR
Dear UUAMP Colleagues,
UUAMP has been in existence for 10 years! In that time, we have achieved the goals that I had hoped for: sharing resources and challenges with others doing this work, building relationships across the country, and fighting for better compensation.
These were all things I needed personally, and everyone I talked to felt the same way. While I will always be grateful to those who helped start this group, I am especially grateful to those who continue its leadership. We need this group more than ever, as we figure out how to do church in a completely new way. I turn to this group again and again for support and answers to questions that I have on how we can do this well.
I hope you join me in renewing your UUAMP membership! We acknowledge that finances are even tighter than ever, and appreciate those congregations who can afford our $75 dues. For those who can’t afford the full amount, we have a scholarship fund. Let me know how we can support you.
UUAMP Membership Coordinator
Invoice Information: Yearly Dues of $75
IMPORTANT: Please make checks payable to UUAMP/UUA
Peggy Garrigues, UUAMP Treasurer
Unitarian Universalist Society
2355 Oakdale Rd.
Coralville, IA 52241
Pay online with PayPal:
($75 + $2 processing fee=$77)