We warmly welcome paid staff in congregations, as well as lay leaders who are passionate about the ministry of belonging!
If you're ready to become a member, fill out our online membership form and you'll receive confirmation and an invoice via email with options to pay the $50 dues by check or PayPal.
Renewal of membership is due in January of each year, and
The benefits of joining UUAMP are many:
- Educational opportunities such as Book Discussion Groups and Webinars, Best Practices seminars and workshops at Local, Regional, and National conferences.
- Opportunities for professional growth and renewal at our Professional Day gatherings.
- Opportunities for interacting with others doing membership work on our UUAMP Facebook Page where instant feedback and sharing help us with our challenges and triumphs.
- An updated website full of practical and immediately usable tools and resources.
- A Mentoring Program available for new UUAMP Members.
- Networking opportunities for all Members by email or phone to problem solve.
- Fellowship and support from colleagues who share your vision and goals.
- An opportunity to advocate for the professionalization of the important ministry of membership professionals.
- Organizational voting rights within UUAMP on issues affecting the future of our faith.
- Increase your value to your congregation by professional development and from sharing of fresh insights, new perspectives and best practices.
I look forward to meeting you and beginning your journey with UUAMP. If you have any questions, please let me know.
On behalf of the UUAMP Board, welcome!
President * Unitarian Universalist Association of Membership Professionals