We warmly welcome paid staff in congregations, as well as lay leaders who are passionate about the ministry of belonging!
If you're ready to become a member, fill out our online membership form and you'll receive an email confirmation and further instructions on how to pay the $75 dues by check or PayPal.
Renewal of membership is due in January of each year (February in 2020 due to delays with our new processing system), and the benefits of joining UUAMP are many:
- Educational opportunities such as Book Discussion Groups and Webinars, Best Practices seminars and workshops at Local, Regional, and National conferences.
- Opportunities for professional and lay leader growth and renewal at our Professional Day gatherings.
- Opportunities for interacting with others doing this important work on our UUAMP Facebook Page where instant feedback and sharing help us with our challenges and triumphs.
- A website full of practical and immediately usable tools and resources.
- A Mentoring Program available for new UUAMP Members.
- Networking opportunities for all Members by email or phone to problem solve.
- Fellowship and support from others who share your vision and goals.
- An opportunity to advocate for the professionalization of the important ministry of membership professionals.
- Organizational voting rights within UUAMP on issues affecting the future of our faith.
- Increase your value to your congregation with professional development and from sharing of fresh insights, new perspectives and best practices.
I look forward to meeting you and beginning your journey with UUAMP. If you have any questions, please let me know.
On behalf of the UUAMP Board, welcome!
Tina Lewis, President
Unitarian Universalist Association of Membership Professionals
Invoice Information: Yearly Dues of $75
IMPORTANT: Please make checks payable to UUAMP/UUA
Peggy Garrigues, UUAMP Treasurer
Unitarian Universalist Society
2355 Oakdale Rd.
Coralville, IA 52241
Pay online with PayPal:
($75 + $2 processing fee=$77)